Apus Pillow - Multiple Sizes
Each pillow is handcrafted using a traditional backstrap loom. The technique used for this pillow dates back to before the Inca period, taking an entire week to complete. All made with 100% pima cotton from Peru in a fair-trade environment.
Our Apus pillow features duo vertical thin black stripes design on the front with solid ivory cotton backing. Each pillow is finished with tiered coordinating black and white pom tassels. Great piece to create a layered look or as a bold stand alone statement piece.
Pillow cover only. Does not comes with an insert
- Dimensions: 20”H x 20”W & 12”H x 24”W
- Materials: Pima cotton
- Colors: Black and white stripes with black and white tiered pom tassels
- Origin: Peru
- Pillow cover only. Does not come with a pillow insert.
- A hidden zipper in the back.
- Due to the handmade nature of these pillows, there may be imperfections and flaws that are not considered defects.
Spot clean with water and gentle soap. Dry clean recommended