Ankole Horn Heirloom Tray
This delicate yet sturdy tray is perfect as a desk organizer, a catchall for keys and loose coins, or to keep on the vanity to display perfume and jewelry.
In addition to their impressive size, Ankole horns are also known for their beautiful variation of colors—ranging from light to dark, with exotic stripes of ivory, black, and brown. Similar to a fingerprint, no two horns are exactly alike, making each of these trays completely unique and rare.
The Ankole horn used was sourced ethically as a food by-product. Made from start to finish by our team of in-house cow horn artisans in Kampala, Uganda
- Measurements: 7”L x 5W x .5"H
- Materials: Ankole horn
- Colors: Natural dark or light horn
- Origin: Uganda
- Designed by Rose & Fitzgerald
- Wipe clean with a soft cloth as needed.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight which may cause warping or cracking